Get to know Chef Chantana Pitiwan
Name: Chantana Pitiwan
City: Kelowna, BC
Current Restaurant: Chantana’s Thai
Favorite Food to Eat: Wings
Chef Q & A
1. When did you start cooking?
I started cooking at the age of 9.
2. How did your passion for food begin?
I helped my mom in the kitchen and learned from there.
3. Describe the favourite dish you make:
My favourite dish includes toasted coconut milk, cut veggies, fresh meat, and spices.
4. What are your favourite ingredients to cook with and what ingredients do you shop for at the Wholesale Club?
I enjoy cooking with curry paste, coconut milk, rice, soy sauce, oyster sauce, chili, fresh meat, eggs, and vegetables. I look for all of these at my Wholesale Club.
5. If you were trapped on a deserted island for the rest of time and could only eat three types of food, what would you choose to eat?
I would enjoy cheesecake, chicken wings, and muffins.
Find Chantana’s Thai