Savoury, Creamy Bacon Cheese Dip from Chef D
This is one appetizer that absolutely lands in our “favourite comfort foods”. With the freezing cold temperatures still gracing us with their presence, we’re more than happy to dive into Chef D’s Bacon Cheese Dip, and when all of these crispy, creamy textures and savoury flavours are scooped onto your favourite corn chips, we’re sure you’ll agree!
Find everything you need for this delicious dish at your local Wholesale Club, or shop online here!
Bacon Cheese Dip
- 1 cup bacon, diced
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 2 cups shredded aged cheddar
- 500 mL Sunspunᵀᴹ sour cream
- 1 Small onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- In a non-stick pan over med-high heat sauté bacon, garlic, and onions until onions are translucent (about 5 mins).
- Reduce heat to medium heat and add in cream cheese and old cheddar and continue to melt.
- Once the cheese is completely melted, stir in sour cream until completely smooth.
- Serve ¾ cup of dip with 4 cups of your favourite corn chips or Martins Apple Chips.