Turkey Cranberry Avocado Wrap
After Thanksgiving it can always be a challenge finding new and exciting ways to reuse leftovers. This recipe, developed by Chef Vasanth Theva, is one of our favourite ways to use turkey and cranberry sauce in an exciting way. Try it yourself and see why we love it!
Find all the ingredients you need for this recipe at your local Wholesale Club. Shop in-store or online!
- 5-6 kg whole turkey
- 2 tsp sunspun™ canola oil
- 2 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp sunspun™ allspice
- 2 carrots
- 3 stalks of celery
- 1 L water
- ¼ avocado
- 3 leaves of lettuce
- 2 tomato slices
- 2 oz cranberry sauce
- 2 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
- White or whole wheat tortilla wrap
- Marinade turkey with sunspun™ canola oil, salt, black pepper, and sunspun™ allspice, then stuff the cavity with chopped carrots and celery.
- Bake for three hours at 350°
- Let it cool.
- Warm wrap.
- Lay on the wrap in the following order: bed of lettuce, tomato, and turkey. Glaze with cranberry sauce, then add sliced avocado and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Wrap and grill for 30 seconds.
Serve with a choice of sunspun™ french fries and salad.