Beef Baguette Sandwich Recipe from Swiss Bakery
Nothing beats a roast beef sandwich for lunch, especially when served in a fresh, crunchy baguette. Chef Susana of Swiss Bakery has shared with us her beef baguette sandwich recipe, made with a fresh bun and delicious jalapeno dijonnaise that’ll have you craving seconds.
Find all the ingredients you need for this recipe at your local Wholesale Club. Shop in-store or online!
- 1 baguette
- 1 block mozzarella cheese
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1 red onion
- 80-85g sliced roast beef
- 1 handful spinach
- Jalapeno Dijonnaise
For Jalapeno Dijonnaise
- 30g Dijon mustard
- 100g mayonnaise
- 8g apple cider vinegar
- 20g pickled jalapeno
- 4g sugar
- 1g salt
- 0.5g black pepper
- 20g pickles
- 0.5g dried parsley
- 16g horseradish
- Slice the baguettes in half from the middle.
- Spread jalapeno dijonnaise onto both sides of the baguette.
- Cut one half-lengthwise of mozzarella cheese into rectangular shapes.
- Place three pieces of mozzarella cheese on the base.
- Place 2-3 slices of tomato on top.
- Cut red onion rings 0.5 cm thick and cut them in half.
- Add 4-5 cut onion rings.
- Add 80-85 g of sliced roast beef.
- Add one handful of spinach.
- Place the top side of the cut baguette on top.
Find Swiss Bakery
Address: 143 E 3rd Ave Vancouver, BC